You just need to keep it simple, straight and to the point. Was the film good or not? Please save me from a Netflix mistake and wasting an hour and a half of my life on a movie that wasn't worth the watch; it's time you'll never get back, I know. I've been there.
I rate this film 2.5 stars out of 5.
I rate the next film 3 stars out of 5.
Does star rating really help you determine whether or not you want to watch the movie? It probably does for a lot of people. Personally though, if I see a movie that's a low star rating but the plot sounds interesting, I'm usually intrigued to watch it. Why? Because stars just don't seem to convince me. What does a 1 star or 2 star even mean? Should I watch the movie or should I overlook that title and keep searching?
What I think people are saying? Just give me a brief overview and tell me if it's worth my time, or if it's a movie you wouldn't even watch while you're sick in bed, very, very bored and have nothing else to do.
That's why I'm here.
I'm open to any movie at all. I'll watch it and review it. I'll risk wasting my time in order to save yours. How considerate, right?
"That's what the people want, give us some shit, mangia, we the people, give us the shit, mangia, mangia, mangia." - The Interview, Dave Skylark

No comments:
Post a Comment