Where should I start...
Still trying to think where I should start...
Ok, so. In the past, if you've had the urge to watch Human Centipede, then you'll have the urge to watch this film. Unfortunately, I've obviously had the "urge".
Wish I didn't but I did...
I don't think I'll master the biography about this film without making you cringe, so I'm just going to guide you to Google on this one. And as in cringe, I'm not referring to any extremely disturbing scenes, I'm mainly referring to the comedy they associated into this movie. The comedy makes you cringe. Makes you wonder if adding comedy was even a good idea? I wonder what it would have been like if they just kept it your basic horror...
Furthermore, let's just say, Justin Long needs to retrieve his Dodgeball uniform and live in the past, because that's as good as it's going to get for him.
"Mr. Long, do you think your uniform will fit over your walrus costume?"
Don't get me started on Haley Joel Osment.
The Sixth Sense? Pay It Forward? You don't see any of that in this film, and yes, I'm aware that was many years ago. However, I don't necessarily think acting talent wanes so quickly, you just got to find the right part. He still has yet to impress me.
There's a man in this too who plays the f**ked up doctor, unfortunately though I can't remember his name and I don't want to search it either because I know the horrid movie images will show again.
With all that being said, my point is probably pretty clear.
Hey, if you want to watch a super weird, awkward movie, the Internet is open to you, but if you have a bad feeling from this movie trailer and the movie posters, don't fool yourself; listen to your bad feeling, it's trying to tell you something.
I don't recommend the watch. Sorry guys, keep movie surfing.
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!"

No comments:
Post a Comment